What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files containing minimal information that a server can send to the browser and computer, smartphone or other user's device, every time you visit a website or a social network. The same server that registered them, can read the cookies found on the device to obtain various types of information.
There are different types of cookies:
- - permanent (persistent cookies) which remain on the computer until the user deletes them,
- - temporary (session cookies) which are deactivated when the browser is closed.
Cookies can also be distinguished by the type of use:
- profiling cookies that are used to collect sensitive user data for promotional and advertising purposes,
- technical cookies that are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. It deals with, in other words, cookies essential for the operation of the site or necessary to perform activities requested by the user.
The following types fall into the category of technical cookies:
- "analytics" cookies used directly by the site operator to collect statistics, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies,
- feature cookies, that allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (eg, the tongue, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Below are the third-party cookies on our site (or in services included therein). If you wish to have information about these third-party cookies and how to disable them, please access the links in the tables below..
Technical cookies for the proper functioning of third party services
Cookie di social media sharing
We also use some video playback services on our site (or presentations) which may be subject to the use of third-party cookies, in particular:
How to disable cookies
The user can limit, block or delete cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. The procedure may vary slightly with respect to the type of browser used. For detailed instructions, click on the link of your browser.
If the browser used is not among those proposed, select the “Help” function on your web browser for information on how to proceed.
In the event that all or some of the cookies are disabled, it is possible that the Site cannot be consulted or that some services or certain functions of the Site are not available or do not work properly and / or the user may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the Site.
For more information on cookies, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
Using the site without rejecting cookies, the user consents to their use by us for the collection and processing of information.